Scans By: Photovision Prints | Ceremony Location: St Joachim Catholic Church
Reception Venue: Woodvale Community League | Bridal Boutique: Novelle Bridal Shop
Grooms Attire: Suit’s By Curtis Eliot | Makeup Artist: Blush Artistry | Flowers: All About Flowers
Stationery: Minted | Popcorn Favors: Kernels Popcorn | Rentals: Infinite Event Services
Chelsey and Graeme first met in 2008. Graeme was a chef at Windermere Golf Course where some of Chelsey’s friends worked as waitresses. Chelsey met Graeme through them. Chelsey then started working at Windermere in 2009 were they spent a lot of time together. They started dating in 2010.
On September 28 2015 they went to Disneyland with Graeme’s family. If front of the castle Graeme got down on one knee and proposed to Chelsey!
A few words from Chelsey about her favorite moments from her’s and Graeme’s wedding:
1) Walking down the isle with both my Mom and Dad to a string quartet. The first moment Graeme and I saw each other was so exciting realizing we were about to spend the rest of your lives together.
2) The general party. The dance floor was packed all night. Just a great atmosphere of our favorite people dancing, having a great time and celebrating us!
3) Lynne (my Mother in Law) arranged a lovely surprise for my Mom and me the morning of the wedding. Our flowers were delivered to my parent’s home early in the morning while we were all getting ready. When I went to go look at them I noticed a couple small pictures peaking out from my bridal bouquet. Unfortunately both Graeme and myself had lost our Grandma’s (both our Mom’s Mothers) in the last couple years. Lynne had arranged for the florist to put a small picture of both of them in my bouquet so they could be with us for the day. I burst out crying when I saw and so did my Mom. It was an incredible moment.
Chelsey’s favorite details from the big day:
1) My dress- The low back was just stunning. It made me feel incredible.
2) The Food- Who doesn’t love Candy! If you come over to our house we will be sure to have a least a couple bowls of Candy out for guests and have a whole shelf in our pantry of only Candy! We also had an amazing variety of donuts (even filled with nutella), popcorn as our favors and poutine and pizza for late lunch.
3) LOVE sign- We set up this incredible light up 5ft LOVE sign on the dance floor. People could not stop talking about how much they loved it and they spent all night taking pictures in front of it.
4) Flowers. They were amazing! When I walked in and saw them for the first time I was truly blown away. The high ones on the end tables were gorgeous, bright and overflowing.